FlxStore Backup-as-a-Service (BaaS) is delivers the industry’s leading Veeam backup technology in a cost effective monthly service. Your data is protected with a “3-2-1” data protection strategy delivered by our regionally located Brush Mountain Data Center and supported by professionals you know and trust.
The 3-2-1 rule for data protection means you have:
- 3 copies of your data (Check)
- 2 different mediums used (Check)
- 1 copy off-site (Check)
The Old Tape Backup Isn’t Enough Anymore
Natural disasters, equipment failures, and even human error can cause significant data loss. The statistics are staggering. For organizations who experience a significant outage or data loss, 90% will fail within 2 years. 43% will not even reopen for business. This is not news to IT professionals.
So what’s changed?
- The volume of data.
- The rise of ransomware.
- Shrinking backup windows.
- The need for continuous backup.
- More formalized business continuity strategies.
- The ease and availability of secure cloud services for data protection.
The threat vectors have increased, while organizations have greater need for proactively addressing downtime and data loss.
A Better BaaS Solution for Less
Currently running Barracuda or SolarWinds? You are likely paying too much.
FlxStore BaaS delivers data protection powered by Veeam, the industry leading solution for data backup. Under FlxStore you gain:
- Veeam’s innovative feature set,
- local backup appliance as part of your subscription,
- cloud-based retention, faster access to your data in the event a bare-metal restoration is required (e.g. ransomware hit) and
- selectable levels of support from our team.
The Right Solution, Right Now
- Gain peace of mind
- Proactive preparation for business disruption or data loss
- Reduce IT workload
- Decrease cost and complexity
- Predictable data storage expense
- Scalable plans to meet your needs
- Secure protection of your data
- Available geo-diversity for existing storage systems
- Local service & support
- Extremely fast data restoration when you need it
If you are ready to make data backup and business continuity easier, contact us. We’ll be happy to answer questions and show you how much you can be saving.
This article was originally posted on December 6, 2016 and was updated in April 2019.