Mobile networking is fast becoming the standard for how most of us do business at least part of the time. A growing percentage of the workforce is mobile both inside their organization, travelling and telecommuting. The expectation is to be able to work from anywhere, seamlessly and securely and to provide the same for visiting/temporary personnel.
Wireless Networking & Mobility – the “borderless network” is no longer a “nice to have” couple of wireless access points. It’s no longer even just for connecting a PC. Wireless networks now support the explosion of mobile app-driven handheld devices, and even offer options to re-route mobile phones on and off the corporate phone system to save money.
Business drivers for Wireless & Mobile Networking
- Enable Collaboration Anywhere to Avoid Productivity Opportunity Costs
- Attract Customers and collaborate with partners with Guest Access
- Extend Your Reach to Support Customers Anywhere, Anytime
- Drive a Culture of Partnership and Collaboration
- Create Flexible Workspaces to Reduce Real Estate Costs
- Enable Secure Teleworking to Cut Labor and Travel Costs
- Wireless Asset Tracking to Cut Lost Asset Replacement Costs
- Transmit Video over Wireless to Cut Video Surveillance Deployment Costs
- Vary Coverage to Connectivity Demands to Reduce Energy Costs
- Secure Network to Cut Regulatory Compliance Costs
|ALI Support Resources||More Information|
|Cisco Advanced Wireless LAN Specialized||For more information on solution research resources
visit our Resource Center.
|Cisco certified Wireless specialists|
|Cisco certified networking specialists|
|Cisco Network Security specialists|
|Cisco & Microsoft specialists in Virtual Private networks|