Ransomware attacks are now highly visible and increasingly painful and expensive to organizations. IT networks and their valuable data are susceptible to a variety of threats from multiple vectors.
- Are you concerned your organization may be vulnerable to a ransomware attack or data breach?
- Are you wanting to protect network endpoints to reduce exposure?
- Are you wanting to get an update on latest best practices for IT security?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this free webinar is for you!
Join us for our upcoming virtual Lunch n’ Learn webinar to learn HOW to protect your network against ransomware, how to recover quickly if you get hit with an attack and best practices to help prevent attacks from even happening.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- The importance of patch management to reduce vulnerabilities.
- Key layers of security you can implement to protect critical business data.
- How to quickly recover data should your layers of security be compromised.
Date: August 18, 2017
Time: Noon - 1 PM Eastern
All attendees to the live session will receive a Subway gift card for you to have a lunch on us.