We have an immediate opening for someone to join our team providing Marketing & Administrative support. This position is full time and salaried. It provides the opportunity to gain experience, make networking connections and build high-demand skills while making an impact as part of a close-knit geo-diverse team.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about helping us grow by:
- Writing: blogs, emails, social media, customer success stories.
- Organizing: Edit & manage ongoing nurture campaigns (email, social media), Marketing Webinar & Event logistics support.
- Creating content: Assist in the creation of visual content for marketing activities.
- Supporting awareness & engagement activity on social media, assist with Google advertising strategies & campaigns.
- Providing Administrative support as needed.
- Special project-based tasks working with CEO & senior staff.
- College Degree Preferred.
- Well-developed organizational and follow through skills.
- Be accountable and teachable.
- Positive attitude.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Professional and ethical in all business practices.
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Proficient computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Proficient professional writing skills in a variety of styles: from structured to less formal.
- Comfort with collaborative and creative tools such as video calling, instant messaging.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation. Salaried position with the opportunity for career growth.
- Professional work environment working closely with a geo-diverse team.
- Training on a wide range of marketing tools, approaches and platforms.
- Learn all aspects of launching new products & services in the tech industry.
- Health benefits & 401(k)
- Holiday & Vacation pay.
- Opportunity to travel.
- Career mentoring & development.
Salary and Benefits:
ALI is a growth-oriented company offering a very competitive compensation package commensurate with experience and the opportunity to become an integral part of an exciting team. We provide full benefits, paid vacation, holiday and sick leave and the option to participate in a 401(k) plan.